- Recreation Department Programming- Registration information found here: http://www.enfield-ct.gov/374/Recreation
- Take & Make Crafts
- Camp Tons-O-Fun
- Dolphins Swim Team
- SkyHawks Sports
- And MORE!
- Child Care
- Learning to Read
- Preparing for School
- Enfield Family Resource Centers
- Parent Leadership Academy (PLA) – will teach you how to:
- run productive meetings,
- plan successful projects,
- network with key community leaders
- understand and manage conflict and
- improve your ability to speak effectively to any group.
ALL ABOUT ISSUES IMPORTANT TO YOU,
YOUR FAMILY AND OUR COMMUNITY.
Applications for the September class available soon.
- People Empowering People (PEP) – is an innovative personal and family development program with a strong community focus. The program is designed to build on the unique strengths and life experiences of the participants and emphasizes the connection between individual and community action. Enfield is proud to offer multiple PEP programs which all have an equitable focus towards the customs of the following cultures:
- Sight Words
- Homework Tips